The Chamber Membership Referral Program
The Member Referral Program of the Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce helps our organization grow, which in turn, contributes to the vitality of our business community. A larger membership base strengthens the Chamber's voice advocating on issues of importance, enhances services for our members and provides more business connections. When a referred business or organization joins the Chamber, you will receive A $50 credit on your account. There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make!
How does it work?
- Identify a business, vendor, or acquaintance who could benefit from Chamber membership.
- Submit your referrals online or by printable form to fill out and return.
- A Chamber account executive will contact the referred business.
- If your referral joins the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral form, and pays for one full year of membership dues, you will receive a $50 voucher to use.*
Referral Terms and Conditions
- When we contact the referred business, we will mention you or your company as the referring business.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- If a referral is submitted more than once, the Chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- *The $50 voucher can be used toward registration fees, sponsorships and advertising opportunities for the Chamber OR applied to your membership dues.
- The $50 voucher will expire 6 months from date of issue.
- The referring member must be in good standing with current year’s dues fully paid.
- Each time a referred business becomes a Chamber member, the referring individual will be recognized with the announcement of the new member in the Chamber Newsletter.