Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce presents the Stardust Ballroom Annual Fundraiser
"Dance Through The Decades"
May 12, 2018 at The Sullivan, Rock Hill, NY
The Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce presents an exceptional evening of the highest quality at The Sullivan, 283 Rock Hill Drive, Rock Hill, NY on Saturday, May 12, 2018. This incredible event will take place from 7:00pm ? 10:00pm. Tickets are $100 per person and $175 per couple. Tickets include a tailored ?Keeping it Local? menu featuring many of our local businesses for your hors d?oeuvres & dinner. There will be a complimentary cocktail hour, photo booth and an opportunity to dance through the decades. Limited tickets are available, advanced purchase is necessary. Dance the night away with the Sullivan County Chamber of Commerce for an unforgettable evening!
Attendees will have the opportunity to have an incredible Stardust Ballroom photo experience as well as have a chance to ballroom dance with the professionals! Formal attire is required, so dress to impress at the amazing Stardust Ballroom. Entertainment provided by Partymaster.
Annual Fundraiser Sponsorship levels
Gold - $3000
Silver - $1500
- You will be an event sponsor with your logo displayed on website, social media, print and radio advertising.
- Logo on our event digital invites
- Signage at the event will display your logo
- Verbal mention at the event as a Gold Sponsor
- 6 Tickets to the event (you must confirm attendees)
Bronze - $750
- Your logo will be displayed with other Silver sponsors on our website and social media
- Your logo will be displayed at the event with other Silver sponsors
- Verbal mention at the event as a Silver Sponsor
- 4 Tickets to the event (you must confirm attendees)
- One dedicated E-Blast Header
- Inclusion in Social Media Posts- 1x a week in event page, 1 x week featured on chamber Facebook page
- Inclusion on the Website as sponsor
- You name will be listed at the event with other Bronze Level sponsors
- 2 Tickets (you must confirm attendees)
Tickets and sponsorships are available now, but are on a first-come, first-served availability. To reserve your spot, contact the Chamber office at 845-791-4200.